Saturday, June 22, 2013

We're MOVING!



It's that time of year when life brings about changes, such as MOVING!  Sigh.  :D  Anyway, just a quick announcement to let you know my puppy and I are moving to our new home in just a few days.

I'm really looking forward to the new location, space and studio room.  So, be on the lookout for fabulous photos of our coming adventures throughout this next year.  I want to send out a special thanks to my friends, J & M, for allowing me to live in their beautiful home while they spend the next year in Australia.  :)
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Can't wait to see photos of you and puppy. Glad things are going well for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D and this makes a great theme too! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) Moving is such a chore, but once you get settled in..ahhh. Much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute illustration, I love it! Moving, I hate to do it. I moved around a year ago, but I like it so much more here... Here's to an easy as possible move...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet illo! Congrats, you and your puppy deserve a fun little space where you can play and make art. BTW I just tried to leave you a C.T. comment on your AMAZING coffee alphabet, but I'm not sure it went through? Will try again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe and happy move ;o) Cute drawing ;o)

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig