Friday, June 07, 2013

Beatrix Potter Inspiration & Personalizations

I love this little bunny all cozied up in her pink bed!  Isn't she darling?  One of my very own illustrations inspired by Beatrix Potter and her story of overcoming great loss in her own life.  She is truly my art inspiration.

I'm ready to do more of these darling small paintings, so feel free to email me at bluechairdiary@yahoo.com to place your order.  These original watercolor illustrations are 4x6 for only $18.00 and can be customized to a girl or boy bunny, with any color you desire.  I'm also offering 10% of all orders for the month of June, whether a custom order (FREE set-up fee) or items from my wonderful shop.  What a deal!

So, what are you waiting for?  Brighten someone's heart and imagination with my darling Beatrix Potter inspired illustrations.  :)
SHARE:

10 comments

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig