Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Snow. Quiet. Cosy. Peaceful.


It's a snow day here. Michael and I were quite surprised to pull open the blinds and see more than a foot of snow on the ground.  I personally love snow days. It will be a quiet, relaxing day filled with every bit of cosiness one can squeeze in to the morning and afternoon! And for anyone who knows the mister, that's exactly what he'll be doing. Uh huh.

Today will be infused with hot water bottles, tea, thick socks, a snuzzly puppy and even a delicious cup of hot chocolate piled high with marshmallows. Who could resist? Not I and certainly not Mr. Toast!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Awwww, enjoy your beautiful day! I love snowy days too! Big warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's definitely the way to spend a snow day, plus who doesn't like hot chocolate?

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your cozy snow day you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cozy pics and that snow scene is such a familiar one around here lately - beautiful! I'm planning on "here and there" or "as much as possible"...to join in Sunday Sketches. I've already looked at just a few blogs and love what I see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, you did get quite a lot of 'white stuff' - but so pretty when fresh! Love these pix of Brendel - and your neighborhood looks really pleasant.
    Good weather to stay home and enjoy warm things together - hot chocolate and especially buttered toast!
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous photos Alexandra! How divine that snowy scene looks! Will have to come back to look at it again in a few days when our temps will be super high. Forecast for 40C (104F) by the end of the weekend. Your photo will cool me down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexandra, your photo makes me calm down and dive to peace :) As for me, cacao with marshmallows is the way to happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. good thing puppy is black, would get lost pretty fast in snow that deep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexandra, I would gladly trade your winter for mine here in southern Arizona. All I get is the cold with none of the lovely fluffy white stuff. :) I so miss the winters in Oklahoma. I am now looking forward the nice Arizona Spring time. :D

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig