Tuesday, February 09, 2016

All things blooming...


Just a quick post to wish all of my lovely bloggie friends a wonderful week. I'll be away for a few days preparing for a special photo shoot of me in my studio. The local college I graduated from this past May is featuring me in several articles and marketing materials as one of their most successful scholars. Pretty exciting, I must say, to see so many things in my creative (career) world blooming in ways I could have never imagined. I'll share more about this adventure over the next week or so.

Until then, may your week be blessed with beautiful, unexpected things, filling your heart with joy!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. so exciting!!! best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exciting news Alexandra, you must be so thrilled.
    You certainly are a celebrity... and rightly so.
    I can't wait to hear all about it.
    A beautiful floral heart too.
    Have fun and enjoy all that comes your way this week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you very much, Neesie. I am and feel so blessed. And thank you on my heart wreath. Quite pleased how it turned out. :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. A realy beautiful floral heart, lovely spring colours and flowers.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats great news about your previous college coming to interview you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congrats Alexandra! You are beyond talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blooming heart! Congratulations on the interview, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you, Alexandra, and you are indeed deserving of this special recognition. I look forward to seeing the posts from the photo shoots. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Charlotte! Blessed and humbled. Looking forward to sharing more about our collaboration as well! xx

      Delete
  8. Great news and well deserved as your artwork is rather fab ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy for you! All the best! You deserve it! Love the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Valentine creation and such wonderful news ~ I am so glad things are 'blossoming' for you ~ You are a treasure and have earned it!

    Happy Weekend to you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news, I'm happy that life is moving along so happily for you guys - both so talented and just the cutest couple! The heart with flowers is gorgeous - have a LOVEly Valentine's Day with Michael.
    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations!! Beautiful painting you are doing in that photo.

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig