Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sunday Sketches (Day 10)

I'm dreaming of a (white) Christmas...and so is Mr. Fox. I wonder what he is hoping to find under the tree this year? It's amazing that we're just over 2 1/2 weeks until Christmas Day already! Goodness! Tell me, is there anything special you're hoping to get for Christmas this year? For me? Simply being with our family, children and grand-babies. I feel like we have all the tangible things we could ever want. So, celebrating life and love is the greatest gift when no one is promised tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're participating in Sunday Sketches, you can grab the NEW Sunday Sketches button HERE.

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op is encouraging one another in our creative endeavors. Thank you!

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Look at all the detail in your drawing! The, quilt and book, the stocking - and Mr. Fox's dream of presents under the tree - this is truly wonderful.
    I am the same as you, got everything I want, so I am looking forward to some somewhat quiet time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch! I seem to give a lot more gifts than I get but those gifts are not as important as the ones you just described!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am joining in for the first time. My Mom is Latane who has been participating for a while. We are moving to Oregon in two days (just in time for Christmas with our daughter, son-in-law and grandson!) so I won't be on much for a while but plan to join in more often as I get settled. Thanks for an awesome meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell by your joyful illustrations that you are so happy to be back home, surrounded by your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Fox is delightful ~ marvelous illustration and so cozy and warm as it is chilly in MA

    I want peace on earth and good health ~

    Wishing you Happy Days ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cozy looking quilt!!

    what do I want for Christmas? That's easy....a job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving me fox, so cozy, I dont need or want anything for Christmas, just want to enjoy friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how darling Mr. Fox is! I think your Christmas wish is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little stray kitty that we brought into our house before the white snow came sits in the window looking out and I am wondering ... is she wishing she could be out there or is she glad to be in out of the cold? She rubs up against us and purrs so I think she is wants to be an extension of the family love and will grow to be comfortable with being here. So along with you we will celebrate the love of family and friends and pray that the tomorrow we are not promised comes and is another good day. I have my fears about what tomorrow will bring and that is tainting my holiday spirit. Hope you can avoid that and feel the love ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Mr Fox looks so comfortable, I hope he gets his wishes granted.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. because i dont really need anything, when people would ask me what I want for Xmas, i had to say i'm not being all ba humbug, but I honestly dont need anything...so ended up getting design programs lol

    I wish I was sleeping all comfy like Mr.Fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, I love your art!!!!! Good laughter, is all I want! True happiness with friends and family! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a wonderful image for a fairy tale book . Love what you created. :) Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig