Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016 Christmas JOYS

With the 12 days of Christmas just beginning (Traditionally December 25th - January 6th), Michael's father arriving from out of town and just wrapping up 25 days of illustrating something every day, it seems appropros to take a break this week to enjoy family, friends and some good food!

During my time away, enjoy this fun collection of photos of some of our 2016 "Christmas JOYS"...from top left, moving across, to the bottom right.... 1) Michael and I on Christmas Day 2) My favorite Christmas ornaments 3) Our beautiful, magical Christmas tree 4) Our puppy and his new toys 5) Us holding the brand new grand-babies 6) Me icing my triple-layer red velvet cake 7) Me with my completed cake!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love, love, love these happy photos, your grand babies are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great memories of Christmas 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pictures. Your red velvet cakes looks great. I made a chocolate torte for Christmas and made chocolate mousse for the filling. It turned out nice.

    I've enjoyed your daily illustrations for Christmas. Alexandra, you are so amazing, and a daily inspiration in so many ways. Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Did you keep a piece of cake for me??? Have a great holiday and Many blessings for 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig