Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Countdown to Christmas Day 19: (A Little Rabbit Christmas)


Here I am scrambling once again to catch up with my daily advent. Regardless, enjoy day #19 which is a darling wintry scene of a "Little rabbit Christmas". This one was a bit challenging as I had to do some work a bit our of my comfort zone, but I did it! I LOVE love how the frosty windows turned out. The entire piece feels Christmassy and utterly magical. Do you have a favorite wintry scene during the holidays? I truly enjoy hearing all about your stories and traditions.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is so magical and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, this is charming and yes so Christmassy.
    Looks a bit like it does out my windows.
    Lovely holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Christmassy painting, those rabbits look so adorable.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea... sweet illustrations counting down to Christmas. I love your illustration style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! This is priceless! One of my favourite memories, was one year, in the 80's, I came home from school and my mom and brother put lights around my window in my bedroom. I will never forget that!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig