Thursday, December 15, 2016

Countdown to Christmas: Day 15 (Mr. Owl's Tree)


It's hard to believe we're just over a week away until Christmas! Mr. Owl finally had a moment to put up his tree and decorate with colorful baubles and a bright shining star. Ohhh, how I love the magic this time of year brings. It's like being a child again. Every night I cosy up on the sofa and simply gaze at the bright lights, handmade ornaments and Michael's favorite...English robins. His collection is growing! What about you? Do you have a particular theme with your tree or a tradition for adding ornaments each year?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Cute owl! I love ornaments, have an eclectic assortment over the years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet owl! I love your paintings that you are doing, they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Owl is so cute, I love owls and this is a beautiful sweet painting.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned on fb, your animals are each so adorable and whimsical and perfect....no trying to guess what they are...and always dressed in the cutest clothes...you are the Animal Clothes Designer....HaHa. love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious!!! I love your art so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally got the tree up but no theme to it. I am going to keep my eyes out after xmas and have a look to see if there are any decorations/bauble set that go on sale and then maybe have a theme lol

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig