Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Scribble Picnic: Crunchy


Crunchy.....what's better than an elephant crunching on red apples? Hee Hee This little guy came together out of the blue yesterday. I'm currently with my parents in Kentucky again, as I'm teaching KIDS art classes. (Read more about that in my post here.) Last night we were hit with a horrible storm, resulting in not just losing power but phone lines and more. Without access to anything in the country, I curled up on the sofa and just explored doodling with textures and patterns with Procreate on my iPad. He turned out incredibly adorable, don't you think?.....and a perfect fit for this week's Scribble Picnic in Michael's backyard.

(PS I posted the incorrect version on IG but hey, he's still cute!)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. He is definitely adorable and so well mannered ;) I love that he's eating apples! Great job! Enjoy your time in Kentucky! You know, sometimes a good old fashioned power failure is what we truly need to slow down. That happened to us during the week too, big storm and a 6 hour power loss, but we were fine and we got to spend some good time together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and crunchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. This reminds me of a cute quilted elephant portrait my daughter got when she was born. That one was green though. Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute elephant and super red apples …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I thought crunchy apple/s too. :)

    Have fun in Kentucky! It sounds like you're keeping very busy and what a treat for the kids to take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what Rain says above btw on power outages! Lol.

    Fabulous piece, Smoots. I adore him--the patterns, plants, his expression and of course those amazing red apples. Yum! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Eles' are my fave animal - after seeing so many in Africa!
    In Maine at present - no sign of any elephants though.
    This is adorable. Heading over to read more about the Kentucky classes X

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig