Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Sketches: A Hedgehog Party

I'm continuing to push forward on the birthday card series that needs completed over the next few weeks. So, what could be more perfect than a hedgehog celebrating someone's special birthday as well? He's adorable, furry and loves to wear party hats. Uh huh

Here's to a lovely Sunday for each of you. As today is Father's Day, I'll be away from the computer until tomorrow and will be sure to visit everyone at that time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're participating in Sunday Sketches, you can grab the NEW Sunday Sketches button HERE.

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your website/blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op is encouraging and lifting others up in their creative endeavors as well. Thank you.

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I just cannot keep up with all of your accomplishments!!! I love the new cards you are doing and this hedgehog is just precious for a birthday card!! love, love , love it!!! I hope you have a great weekend! We are in Galveston, Tx heading out for a cruise tomorrow for the week, so I may not be here next Sunday, depends on the internet connection there!! You don`t work too hard, but then again, I would imagine what you are doing, is fun and not so much work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday card series is looking splendid and the hedgehog one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Alexandra, I've made a gross boo boo. I've linked up the wrong post. I've attached the correct one but wonder if you could delete number 5! I'm obviously more sleep deprived than I thought! Sorry for messing up your page.
    Mr Hedgehog is adorable and certainly looks very cute in his party hat!
    Have a wonderful Father's Day celebration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I'll make sure I concentrate more next time! 😉

      Delete
  4. This is such a sweet card Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly are busy with book and notecard illustrations. They are always so whimsical and delightful. Wanted to thank you for the cupcake tutorial you posted, especially with your schedule being so full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love hedgehogs!
    Happy Father's Day to dear Michael.

    Recuperating from my surgery at home - and spending lots of time in the gazebo watching birds, squirrels, and a fox, sadly no hoggies here!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun little birthday card!! your characters are always just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love hedgehogs, what an adorable little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hedgehog Birthday card looks adorable, its going to be a wonderful collection of cards.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job with the spikey texture :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is precious....a real cutie pie...and his hat so cute. I love hats, too. Wear them all the time. I know how busy you must be so a special thanks for the cupcake tutorial. That was so sweet of you. genie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So precious!! Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig