Monday, December 07, 2015

Sunday Sketches: 12 Days of Christmas


This is short as we're away with the kids in the mountains on our annual trip to the cabin for Christmas. Enjoy a part of my 12 Days of Christmas and I'll check in soon.

Grab the Sunday Sketches button HERE.
 

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your website/blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op encouraging and lifting others up in their creative endeavors as well. Thank you!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love your hens, so creative one of a kind! Merry Christmas to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet.....love their sweaters.....You are just so very talented in every way!!! Didn't get one done this week. Sunday's are hard for me as I have always done a Sunday Meditation on my post. perhaps I could post it on Sat or Mon. What you do think. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this interpretation of the three hens and look forward to your other 12 days of xmas watercolors! Oh! In a cabin for xmas, how wonderful. Wishing you a beautiful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, lovely little French hens!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! How I love it! I hope you're having a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the French berets and nautical t-shirts on your hens! Hope you are having a great time with your family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your french hens!! and this series you are doing. so sweet!! Happy New Week Alexandra!!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig