Friday, January 31, 2014

Touching base and PPF

I'm posting this a bit early for PPF, as I've got a heavy load of homework, including writing a formal report for my first lab in Biology this semester.  Oy!  Although it's proving to be a very challenging semester, I am enjoying it alot thus far.  For one thing, my schedule for both school and work is the best it's been, which allows me to balance out homework, work-study and my illustration work in a more productive manner.

The piece above is a Valentine card illustration I'm continuing to work on.  It may not make it to the shop for this year but maybe later on for a more general greeting card for "Love", "Wedding", etc.  :)

------------------------------------------------------

For more PPF work, please visit here.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. this is very sweet Alexandra! Happy studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to be busy, I think, I hope you enjoy your studies and all other endeavors.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Good luck with the studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is all you need!!!! wonderful work !!!! Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. smashing work in progress. Happy PPF, Annette G

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and pretty style! Yikes, biology - good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so difficult balancing time for a bit of creative space, it sounds like you have a very full agenda at the moment, law studies must be super challenging!! There is always space in the world for 'Love' cards outside the constraints of valentines day. hoping you get it finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty-best of luck with your studies and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, thanks for your comments on piece. You've got a lot on your plate,wishing you the space and wisdom to make it all work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is precious! Take it easy at school!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and pretty! Great that your schedule works!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love and hearts always my favorite! Very pretty!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey can't go wrong with LOVE. Good luck on your report.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Good luck on your report work; an interesting subject I wished I studied more but I am now thru Tumblr … : )

    Annabelle xx

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig