Thursday, September 20, 2018

Special NEWS: Hello, Fall!

I'm thrilled to share with you a recent design project I worked on for a fabulous local shop here in the quaint, cute and growing town of Campbellsville, Kentucky - Yellow Rose & Company.

The owner and I met at her cozy space, lattes in hand, and chatted about a number of design projects I'll be creating for her adorable shop and this is one of them. This adorable Happy Fall design is not only available on the softest, coziest tee around, but it can purchased as a print as well (which includes the adorable orange gingham pattern on some of the pumpkins show below.)

Keep an eye for more news on this special collaboration and the my holiday designs. Until then, you can grab your very own t-shirt over on the Yellow Rose & Company website!


Enjoy a peek at the wonderful process of screen printing my Hello Fall design on tees. :)



sdf
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That's wonderful Alexandra, I wish you all the success in the world! Your designs are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rain. Means the world to me. x

      Delete
  2. These are so nice, best wishes, thanks for keeping us in the loop on all your news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ver much, Christine. Appreciate that and am hoping to get back here on a regular basis. x

      Delete
  3. Lovely work, Alexandra...Bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig