Friday, September 12, 2014

Paint Party Friday - Bluebirds Fly!


It's been a great week filled with multiple illustration projects. prepping for our next Art Fair, and working on my two upcoming e-courses.   It's been a long journey these past four months, recovering from the terrible car accident I was in (and lucky to be alive, no less!), but it's also been one that has brought a new JOY in my life; both creatively and personally.

In fact, it's truly humbling and amazing to see my art page grow over 3,500 peeps in just about three weeks time!   The interaction, love and support has been wonderful and I pray my illustrations continue to bless individuals across the world.  ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For more wonderful creative works, make sure to visit Paint Party Friday here

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. These little birdies are so whimsical and darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When one door closes, so often another opens and indeed it has for you, Alexandra. I've enjoyed seeing how your artwork offers a refreshing, even yes, joyful, touch in the midst of trials and such as well as oodles of inspiration to me and others alike. Keep it up. Love this piece as you know. You can't go wrong with bluebirds and bunting! Hey, it sounds like the tiel to a creative website. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Even though you probably suffer with aches and pains you have turned a terrible negative to a positive! You are overcoming adversity with such grace!! And your art is always beautiful so no doubt you will accumulate loads of followers! All the best in your recovery!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are recuperating with a great attitude. The blue birds are a favorite for me. Blessings, Janet PPF (Thanks for the visit.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ..... I love the combination of watercolour and ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! So super cute! These little guys make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blue birds ;o)
    We are so lucky to have you ;o)
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little birds, so darling! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig