Saturday, May 12, 2012

My flower garden - PPF




Just a quick snapshot of some WIP watercolor cards that I started yesterday.  I'm quite excited at how they're unfolding, especially since this is the first time I've attempted to paint roses.  And of course, I couldn't leave out my favorites - poppies!

Anyway...here's my flower garden for this cloudy, rainy Friday.

Happy PPF to all of my wonderful peeps!  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For more wonderful artwork, please visit here.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Loving your works in progress. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers - who could not but enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl. Thrilled & tres proud of you xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexandra ~ these are so flowing and free ~ magical ~ love them ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Simply' gorgeous and so cheerful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful, love the colors you're using.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it - especially the bottom one with those subtle hint in the backgrond that makes me keep looooking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful..vibrant..lush..gorgeous colors too!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous on top of fabulous... these are just awesome...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vibrant colors ... full of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Softly simple and beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flower garden!!! Love them! ;o) Have a great day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so lovely and spontaneous! They look as though they just sort of magically appeared on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poppies are my fav flower. I grew up in Cali, it's the state flower. Red poppies are my fav. Yours are just lovely. I love them the way they are. I could see them on a fabric. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig