Thursday, May 26, 2011

There's ALWAYS hope...


Since I've been in such a creative mode/mood this past week, I decided to move over to my other website, Hope To Dream, and give it a face lift as well.  It also allowed me to add some other pieces/pages that I've been wanting to do for quite awhile (e.g. Public Relations, personal publications, etc).  So, as of this afternoon, Hope To Dream is complete.

From here on out, I will be writing other posts regarding my domestic violence survival, the steps taken to remove myself from such a difficult situation and the healing process (including extensive counseling along with speaking to empower others which in return empowered me within).

Please feel free to spread the news. I really desire to help others who find themselves, family or friends in similar situations.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I had no idea you had another blog or that you have endured, survived and now are sharing about domestic violence. I bow to you, that must have take a beautiful spirit to take each step.

    Your blog looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you truly continue to amaze my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear about hope to dream. I have checked in a couple of times....
    you know I will be there...Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophia,
    Wishing you every success with your blog 'Hope To Dream'.
    It's a wonderful thing to do and will help others, I know.
    Hope you are well and coping....I know that you have a lot on your plate at the moment.
    Much love Sophia and take care. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had another blog, but am going to check it out now. It is so nice that you are able to help others with this terrible problem. So many need hope : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful thing you are doing...may your blog reach many who need a healing word and touch. Everyone needs HOPE.

    Lots of love to you...

    xOx

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig