Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Scribble Picnic (Boston Flower Bed)


This week's Scribble Picnic's theme was flower bed. My idea this week derived from a photographer who I follow in Instagram who captures his home town, Boston. As you can see, once again, I wasn't able to finish painting it in but at least you can get a feel for what I was "dreaming up" on paper. Once it's completed, I'll post again for everyone to see.

Until then, happy picnicking!...I'm grabbing my picnic blanket and am off to take a nap. Hee
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Because of your other illustrations, I am picturing these houses filled with animal tenants too! Little city creatures with a community garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Community gardens are popular in big cities ... this is very clever, Alexandra and soon to be even more colorful. I look forward to the finished product :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. a shared garden perhaps, it's looking good so far with the warm color buildings.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming drawing Alexandra. I love gardens in cities, makes it all the more lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. better to get an idea drawn out then never started :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Alexandra. I love your shade of red and the black shutters.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I can't wait to see this one finished. His photos are gorgeous. I can see how you would be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this so far ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! A lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gardens and paintings both take time! Looks like this is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig