Wednesday, September 21, 2011

From Me, With Love

(Photo accidentally deleted)

I've had this idea for months now to create some watercolour holiday tags.  As you can see above, I've started my first attempt at developing some.  They still need tweaking but not bad for someone who has  been sick all day.  Sad, but true and feeling like there's been no improvement since this morning.  Ugh.  But art seems to be the perfect coping mechanism right now to get me through the heartache and pre-grief (is there such a thing?) of my father's condition.

More hot cuppas and a snuzzly blanket or two, please.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. they are beautiful....and I hope you feel b etter soon dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed on how much you put into your art work. It seems to be your life line. You truly inspire me not to give up and use art as a coping mechanism. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon Sophia. I'm loving your tags already.
    Kyles :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags, hope you feel better soon Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these! I like to make tags too, only I usually just cut watercolor paper in to rectangles/squares/circles and paint on that. It adds another special touch to your gift. Your recipients will be very lucky indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful tags!!! I hope now you are already better... Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag idea...I think you're on to something! Fun Stuff! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just beautiful Sophia. so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tags are wonderful Sophia! I am still praying for your continued strength. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you close. please check for a grievance course in your hometown to help you through

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sophia... Hoping you feel better real soon! the tags are lovely! :o) P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love it when I find you have been having a little peep into my world. Special hedgehog hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig