Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Sketches (The House Guest Cont.)


This week has flown by way too quickly! It's been quite a wet week with all of the rain and chilly temperatures here at our little Bungalow. I've been working away on various projects and hope to make some special announcements very soon. Until then, enjoy the progress painting of "The House Guest" sketch from earlier this week posted for Scribble Picnic. I've been painting this since Thursday afternoon and still have at least 2-3 more days to go! Ha!

Happy Sunday Sketches and Happy World Book Day!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're participating in Sunday Sketches, you can grab the NEW Sunday Sketches button HERE.

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this wonderful art co-op is encouraging one another in our creative endeavors. Thank you!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love to see the colours coming into this beautiful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work..so stunning and lovely!
    How cool, I didnt know it was world book day!
    Happy Spring my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had little house guests like yours and they are indeed cute though not really good to have in your house. We always live trap and relocate them. Enjoy your art, Alexandra ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this Cinderellas friends visiting you :)
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that looks interesting! I can see why it's taking so long, it's very detailed! Happy Sunday Sketches! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful that is! I love it. I did a little post about this group on Friday as well as wrote about it today. You are wonderful and the group is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute, and a lot of detail! It looks like a wonderful piece for a children's book illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another delightful illustration in progress ~ a bit different than I have seen you do before ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no words to express my love for your cute, cute, beautiful artwork and I just can't get enough of it. I study every single book spine for hours. Incredible what you can do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this piece ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig