Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Sketches: Puppy Love

It continues to be a crazy busy time filled with illustration work and prepping to head out of town for a family funeral. With three children's books launching for publication, I've been pretty busy wrapping up the final details for all of the projects. This one is another snippet from the third book, "The Adventures of Chopper & T". It seemed fitting with the Halloween season upon us. Hee

Here's to a lovely weekend to all of my wonderful peeps. I'm looking forward to catching up with each of you.

Grab the Sunday Sketches button HERE.
 

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your website/blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op is to encourage and lift others up in their creative endeavors as well. Thank you!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'm sorry for your loss of a loved one.
    Your Halloween scene is adorable!
    Peace be with you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn. I appreciate your warm thoughts. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're busy as always! I hope you find time to relax too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and def very fitting for this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very sorry for your loss.

    The illustration is so wonderful and cute! Perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love yours. Sorry I haven't been by. I've been stuck on a quilt to hang before the weekend!
    I'd love to feature your sketch on a post on Tuesday. K?
    I'll visit the others. Hopefully I'll link next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your puppy love illustration. Actually I love all of your illustrations!! You are doing an awesome job!! I hope you have a wonderful new week!! See you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alexandra,
    I love your illustrations. They always make me smile. I follow you on Facebook. But now I found your blog as well. Love it. Have a nice day, Geri

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig