Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Sketches: Bundling up with more Inktobers

My daily inktobers continue to come alive on a small 4x6 sketchbook from Barnes & Noble. Each day I'm challenged to not only come up with a new character but new patterns for each scarf as well. So far, it's been quite fun and am surprised with what I come up with. My favorite one so far has to be Olaf, the fisherman (top photo). Hee Hee

Here's to a fabulous weekend and Sunday to each of you. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Grab the Sunday Sketches button HERE.
 

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your website/blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op is to encourage and lift others up in their creative endeavors as well. Thank you!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. That pair look all cozy and ready for the cool days ahead. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olaf and the Bear are sooooooo cool!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic, I love the idea of a 4x6 sketchbook I should get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all your bundled up characters. Olaf is supercute.
    #SundaySketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra, I love all of your scarf sketches!! so adorable.!!! I hope you have a great new week!!
    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creations as always ~ admire your prolific abilities!

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I love patterns and line drawings, and yours are taking them to a new level! Love these two charaters:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely loving these illustrations Alexandra! I look forward to seeing them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sketches :) great seeing all the different scarves you are coming up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are so sweet! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously one of my favorite styles you and my dad have been doing lately! Impressive and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The charm of your characters dig deep into my heart and enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's going to be tough to pick just one. Looking forward to seeing more of your drawings.

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig