Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Sketches: Bundling Up, Part 2

 
Good morning and terribly sorry for posting just a tad late this weekend. Mr. Toast and I had a wedding to attend and arrived home late last night. You should have seen him kicking up his feet on the dance floor. He was quite the chap, all dashing, smiling & laughing, twirling me around on the floor. Hee

With that said, I'm about 3 days behind on my inktobers but pushing through. Here are the last two sketches in which I tried my hand at something new each time. As you can see in the polar bear sketch, I decided to add a new ink color. In the bottom one, I reversed the colors on his scarf, using black as the main foundation and adding white on top. These have been so much fun and look forward to posting the others along the way.

Happy Sunday Sketches!

Grab the Sunday Sketches button HERE.
 

Submit your artwork by signing up below with a link to your website/blog. PLEASE make sure to visit each other! One of the biggest reasons for this co-op is to encourage and lift others up in their creative endeavors as well. Thank you!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I think you should go into fashion design next, you have such a flair with your scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, so cute & sweet! I'm happy to enter my 'little lion' here! Smiles from Belgium, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable sketches!! i love all the little details you add to your characters. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and well sketched inktobers ~ Wonderful work!

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Inktober!
    Love your cosy sketches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sketches are so adorable Alexandra .Love the different types of scarves you keep creating in this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work! :D I really need to try those pens :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the style of these sketches! The line work is beautiful and you have such an imagination! I went to a wedding yesterday too...my sisters! I think we did as much twirling on the dance floor as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your illustrations look superduper professional! And all your adorable scarf sketches would make such cute christmas cards as well! Your characters are incredibly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your drawings, especially these little scarf ones. You are sooo talented, Alexandra. So excited each week to see what you have done. Thank you for leading our Sunday Sketches!!
    Have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love them! Especially the bear, just so darned cute!!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig