Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Little girls and special journeys


As the days move forward, the illustration work begins to come alive again within the studio.  With some major life changes going on, I've had to work through schedule changes and find a new balance for my creative world.  It's reminded me of the core message of my Hello, Courage e-course - finding creative joy during challenging times.  It's not always easy but finding JOY in the simplest of things always brings hope and healing to the creative heart/soul.

The darling illustration above is for one of the three brand new children's book projects on the studio table.  Titled, "Chopper & T", this story is about a little girl with special needs and her little doggie. I can't wait for you to see the completed results, so keep an eye out for more about this precious story. I'll be sharing more upcoming illustration projects as the weeks unfold.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love her sweet facial expression, and that puppy dog next to her is precious. I'm sorry I missed Sunday's posting, but my girls were in town, so I didn't get to blog until after they left on Monday morning. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so adorable with that cute little doggie ~ You are so creative ~ Sending you lots of healing hugs, xo

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really adorable little drawing - the little dog is so cute, and I love the happy, carefree feeling of childhood it evokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a seeker of Joy ... even in the darkest of places. So your words resonate with me!
    As does the joy and sweetness of your illustration ~ lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this precious drawing!
    I look forward to the book ... sounds wonderful ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is indeed a darling drawing! So sweet and full of love. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your art work is beautiful. thank you for visiting and leaving your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's super cute! I'm looking forward to see the color versions.

    hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, so precious!! My friend, I am sorry, I have been out of blog land for a long time! Trying to get back into the groove! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig