Friday, October 10, 2014

Paint Party Friday


I've been creating daily Starbucks cup art for the month of October and have been enjoying the challenge to come up with an illustration flowing up and off of the cup.  Here is today's - my first watercolor one and I SO love him.  You can see more of my cuppa art on my art Facebook page as well as follow along on my journey of illustrating 4 children's books between now and April of next year.  Utterly excited!

For more wonderful art, visit Paint Party Friday!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love it...so adorable and such a great idea!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly adorable! He is really about to take off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye! He's having a fabulous journey! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I can see him on a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and really well done. I wonder where he will land!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cindy! Only time will tell as to where he'll finally land. Hee :)

      Delete
  5. WOW! That is SO cool! lol I, too, am wondering where the little fellow will land. :D

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig