Friday, October 03, 2014

Paint Party Friday

https://www.etsy.com/listing/205538586/calendar-mr-fox?ref=shop_home_active_2

I've been moving along and pushing through with so many projects that I feel as if life is flying by me at the moment.  From writing two upcoming e-courses, online classes myself, working on 4 children's books and various custom orders - Lord knows I'm in constant tea mode here!  Hee

Many peeps have been emailing me asking for monthly calendars.  Above is a first test-run of my now popular little fox, tumbling down amidst the Autumn trees.  I love him and couldn't be more pleased of how he turned out.

Happy Friday and happy PPF! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more wonderful PPF artwork, make sure to visit HERE.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. beautiful calendar page in your lovely whimsical style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you sound beyond busy.
    How fantastic to have so much creativity happening.
    Your fox illustration is delightful... no wonder he's so popular.
    Happy PPF to you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been so amazing to watch you evolve...so happy you are following your bliss while healing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawwww...I have a soft spot for both trees and cats. lol This is a wonderful bit of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing - oh this matches perfectly to our current monthly theme over at

    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE
    would be fab if you would link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love your adorable little fox! And a calendar is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable....makes a great calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your artwork is adorable! Looking up I see we all feel the same way. :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art work and style is a treasure ~ love the fox and pumpkins and the photos of you and your friends having a happy time! ~ lots of healing hugs to you ~ xoxoxo

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness how adorable that is! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig