Sunday, October 22, 2017

UK Artist Feature with Manuscript Pen Co


As promised, here's the first write-up with the UK dip pen company, Manuscript Pen Co. It's a fabulous article and features all of my daily inktobers thus far. Check it out and leave a comment with your thoughts!

Again, thank YOU for your constant love/support of my work, as well as encouraging me through some pretty life-challenging events over the past several years. I wouldn't be here without friends like you...and my incredible husband, Michael James.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi Alexandra :) What a wonderful article! :) I didn't know that about you :) I LOVE your inks...my favourite is the little mouse in bed asleep reading with his glasses on!! Beautiful talent you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you very much, Rain. And thank you for taking the time to read the article. Humbled. :)

      Delete
  2. It's a fantastic write up Alexandra, thanks for sharing, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine!! I feel so honored to be a part of this write-up and collaboration. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that they are going to update it as the month continues! It's a lovely write up and I hope it brings much adoration and notice your way. It is so well deserved and I love seeing all the pieces for Inktober so far. :) Hoping you and Michael make a looooong celebration of it all for the rest of the month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh...thank you, Nicolas. Your words mean so much to me! I'm enjoying it although, it's been challenging some days keeping up. Like today...quite sickly but have this commitment. Thank you for popping in and taking time to read the article. x

      Delete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig