Friday, October 13, 2017

Catching Up & Special Announcement

I'm behind posting...imagine that! But here are my latest inktobers. They're coming along quite well and it's been a great experience overall learning to sketch with a dip pen. I've been challenging myself to be more creative in detailing my illustrations and so far, I'm enjoying the results.

With that, some very exciting news to share! You'll notice in some of pictures I take, I share the Manuscript Co. dip pen and Winsor & Newton India ink I'm using. A few days ago, I was approached from the Marketing Director at Manuscript Company located in the UK as they love the work I've been posting and want to feature me and my art! Eek! I'll share more in the coming weeks in regards to my collaboration with them. Until then, happy drawing!!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That is exciting news ...
    Looking forward to reading and seeing more over the coming weeks.

    Well done.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic news Alexandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Alexandra! I hope the work with Manuscript Co. leads to bigger and better things and/or whatever your heart desires! :) LOVE the work above, the little sleeping mouse. . .that's me, I read each night til the book literally hits my face, fighting sleep every step of the way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get sleepy, and want to crawl back in bed with your darling "bedroom" drawings. You are SOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! Love you tons, and love your work.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is great news about the company wanting to feature you and your art! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I am so happy for you!!!
    Truly love your drawings! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news Alexandra - and you so deserve recognition. Congratulations dear!
    I absolutely love these two pieces.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news for you! It's not a bit surprising to me that they would love your sweet work!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig