Wednesday, August 26, 2020

NEW BLOG!


I know it's been quite awhile since I've been out here....once again, and I'm sorry for that. If any of you follow my hubby, you know it's been a crazy past year for us. After sitting down and thinking things through, our workload, life, etc....I've decided to move my blog to my actual website. Here, I'll post once a month sharing an update on my work, where we're living, life, etc. So, please, bookmark the link below, create a monthly reminder and do check in on me each month. As such, this one will be closing down by the end of the month.

Here's a link to my new blog - https://alexandramacvean.com/blog

All my love and appreciation to each of you.

Alexandra x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Happy New Year for you and family :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra! :) Yes, I read about your year on Michael's blog. I hope you are doing okay! I've added your link to my blog roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added your new link thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2020 to you and Michael, Alexandra!

    I've added your new blog link to my blog list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Cetak Buku Umroh Haji wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, your blog is so beautiful. I really like it.
    Follow for follow? I already follow you. Btw I am the new one and I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It great to know about your new blog! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Fineartandyou

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig