Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Scribble Picnic: I'll Always Be With You

...rain or shine, happy or sad, I’ll always be with you, said Mr. Tugglesworth. 💕

This week's Scribble Picnic theme was, "fill in the blank" and as Michael announced last week, everyone was to incoporate a rectangle into their art piece. Above is my contribution and if you look closely, you'll find a few rectangles here and there.

Little Lois was having a bad day as no one would come out to the special hideout and play. Mr. Tugglesworth was out for a stroll when he noticed Lois crying...and I'm sure you can imagine the story after that! 

I'm off to the picnic, bringing with me a cherry strudel and plenty of tea for everyone!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Your scribble is very heartwarming Alexandra, love it! :) Save me some strudel please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet piece for the picnic Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have such a sweet story to go with your illustration. I've found a few of those rectangles and now I'm craving cherry strudel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...what an adorable illustration. I can feel her sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is true there are rectangles everywhere and you captured how easily they hide in the open. Always love your story lines and your drawings.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Tugglesworth is such a perfect name to this adorable bear and to the darling illustration here. I jsut want to be a kid and climb into that blanket made into a make shift tent. It's perfect. I love all the lil' rectangles added too. Thank you so much. Cherry anything will def help cheer this lil' one up too. "Sweet!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet drawing and cute hideout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe those tears will soon go away with a big bear hug from Mr. Tugglesworth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet... Mr.Tugglesworth is an adorable and kind bear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The facial expressions here on both the bear and little Lois are perfect - how do you do that Alexandra?
    Cherry strudel and tea would cheer everyone up - me included!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig