Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Sketches

I look forward to Sunday Sketches each and every week.  With my current college studies workload, it's so wonderful to have that small reprieve at the end of the week to just doodle and catch up with everyone!  I appreciate each and every one of you.  Uh huh.  :)

This little girl is an ongoing series of this one from a few weeks ago.  She's darling and I've had so many comments on her.  :)

I'm off to see how everyone else is doing in your creative world.  Yippee!

Grab the Sunday Sketches button here.

This week's participants:
Please sign-up below to submit your sketch for this week, which will also allow others to stop and visit.


SHARE:

15 comments

  1. So magical and precious..these two are adorable and enchanting..so beautifully done my friend..very heartwarming!
    Love blowing bubbles..
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawing and how you colored it .. she is precious!! I am happy for you and how your life is so full of excitement and fun!!!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - LOVE how you colored the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your lovely Sunday Sketches as well! It is such a charming highlight at the end of an exhausting week at work. Many thanks again for hosting them! Your little girl and the puppy dog are such an adorable cheerful couple! I love them both! I love all your cheerful characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and your illustration really captures the relationship between the two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute sketch, sweet and lively! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, this is adorable, love the bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your special watercolor! So cute! Have a great sunday ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl is so sweet and the dog is adorable too! Love the bubbles also...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun illustration. I always look forward to what you have created each week. Hope your studies are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both the dog and the little girl are very sweet! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's the sweetest sketch. It reminds me of my youngest when she was blowing bubble at our Boston Terrier. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I do love this girl and her stripes socks! xo, janice

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig