Monday, May 23, 2011

Tweetin' Away


It was quite a lovely day here in my cozy little town yesterday.  The sun was out, the sky was the bluest of blues, and the birds were happy - including the beautiful Pelicans slip-sliding their way back and forth across the water.

After a brief spot of sun earlier this afternoon, the clouds have returned but it hasn't discouraged me from doodling away on a new project.  I think I will title this little card, You're tea-riffic! I'm certain it will brighten someone's day.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. your illustrations are always so delightful. I <3 them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Adorable - and I love the title!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful, Sophia, doodling is always fun for me, but your are more like drawing.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! Nice title too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Alex, i adore your illustration and your blog space looks awesome. So happy i came on by from Flying Group. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig